Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting Piece from Around the Verse

Alcon,

I found this interesting little sliver of foreshadowing in the latest ATV. Maybe it's wishful thinking but I'm hoping there was sincerity in what he spoke about. I captured about 20 seconds of the ATV or so and put the sliver up on YT so you don't have to click and search through the primary vid although I highly recommend watching ATV.

Snippet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ry-d...ature=youtu.be
    That's not blood, its soul juice.

Re: Interesting Piece from Around the Verse

Any summary for those of us reading from work? :P
    Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

Basically saying that the retaliator and constellation are near flight ready

Fate whispers to the warrior "You will not survive the storm."
      The warrior whispers back, "I AM the storm."

Comment

Thanks Charles.

Good news. As we've seen the Retaliator is flyable in their internal builds, this is not overly surprising. I am a bit surprised to hear about the Constellation as I thought that was going through a considerable redesign. (Or was that already completed?)

Has anyone heard any update on the Freelancer? Last I heard that was going through a big redesign as well. It's possibly the initial pledge ship that we know the least about right now, despite being one of the first in the hangar. :/
        Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

The Connie might be flight ready, but my guess is that it is the Mk.1 and not the rebuilt Mk.2. That is my guess based on how we can fly the Mk.1 Cutlass and not the rebuilt Mk.2.

Based on a little exposure I've seen on youtube, the Connie's redesign in based on the interior. The interior certainly does impact the mass and characteristics of how the ship will handle, but my guess is that they will make a static version at first without care about the change on the interiors.

The freelancer? I have not heard much about it.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X