keep an eye on the RSI news

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• keep an eye on the RSI news

Guys, for the next couple weeks, check in on the RSI announcements area. They will talk about a number of different things including the concepts for electronic warfare, ship variants, and development status updates.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Re: keep an eye on the RSI news

Isn't this sort of the stuff they normally talk about? Plus lore, and a few other features?

Personally, I always go straight to this link, instead of the home page, it's basically the news feed of all articles:

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link

I like the lore ones, and discussion of game mechanics, and some of the ones featuring fan created content. I personally am not a fan of bug smashers or the meet the dev series, etc. I don't care who you are, just make the damn game. lol But, different strokes for different folks, as they say...
    "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I was more talking about the more interesting topics that will be talked about over the next 3 weeks.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Yeah, I suppose what each of us consider "interesting" is subjective, after all. But they do a good job of putting out a wide variety of different articles, so, to each their own.
        "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

here is the information on Electronic warfare.

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/c...tronic-Warfare

this heavily talks about signatures on radar and ID alterations, radar scanning types, and stealth in addition to type of electronic warfare. It should be noted that solar activity and system anomalies will influence readings and functionality of systems. Distortion cannon's concept is slightly described.

of course mogul got the news out about the social module
          Last edited by BeSiege82; 08-29-2015, 05:25 AM.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X