CitizenCon Live Stream Saturday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [EVENT] CitizenCon Live Stream Saturday

Anyone want to get together in TS and watch live together?

Looks like live stream starts this Saturday (tomorrow) at 7 PM UTC (which would be 3 PM EDT, or 12 PM PDT).

Which, I just realized, is around the time I will be participating in PR Tournament. :/ Oh well, I will try and drop in afterwards. Others may be interested though, so I figured I'd still post this up.

I think there is going to be... some announcement... ;)
    "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Re: CitizenCon Live Stream Saturday

Boy I really hope there is some big announcement with all the **** that has been blowing up recently. I'd love to be able to quiet a few of the naysayers!
    sigpic
    Nothing to see here but a hole in space.

Comment

I am interested. Let's try gathering up.

How much you want to bet the access key to SC for the event will be CitizenCon2015 or Citizencon15 ?

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Siege, you doing a front page article for the CitizenCon live stream?

Just showcasing a video might not be enough for a front page article. Should we just post it up here (or actually, in a new thread)?
        "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I would like somebody else to do the honor. I'm afraid it might take me nearly 2 weeks to get a good thing put together if we put something on the front page. Friday nights and Saturdays are my only true days off.

If somebody could put something together in here, it would be the least we should do.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

I've been mulling over a few thoughts that, together with the recent CitizenCon presentation, I think will have enough meat for a front page article. I'll start working on it this evening.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy_Shughart_ClwFL View Post
              I've been mulling over a few thoughts that, together with the recent CitizenCon presentation, I think will have enough meat for a front page article. I'll start working on it this evening.
              Thanks. I am going to be out tonight, so I'll be busy.

Randy, when RSI releases the update where we truly can log into other's hangars or meet friends in the social module, then I want to get the guys together for once. We'll have to do a group video. I really want to get a video of us doing an intro. No singing necessary.

Comment

I'll PM you the finished draft to get your thoughts before I submit. If anyone else wants in on that loop, either let me know here or PM me.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X