Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video about 2.0

watch

good chance every ship will also go on sale.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Re: Video about 2.0

It's going to be sick! But I had to promise myself to wait until I saw additional content before investing more money into the game... But once I do, thinking Connie minimum. Maybe something bigger!
    sigpic
    Nothing to see here but a hole in space.

Comment

Just remember, many at TG have already bought multi crew ships. I think we probably already have more ship positions than we can man. lol Of course, schedule availability of individuals will weigh heavily into this...

OTOH, if you can afford it, and want to support the game further, then by all means don't let me talk you out of it. It will only make the game better for all of us, and thanks for your support! :)
      "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

A fair point, but I have some irl friends I want to play with who are not yet in TG! Also have my eye on the Sabre to replace my Ghost. It's a difficult choice to make!
        sigpic
        Nothing to see here but a hole in space.

Comment

[MENTION=55927]Jestermaximus[/MENTION]

Just keep this in mind, according to Chris, you will be able to remote into friend's AI crew members. If you want to play with them while not actually living within their space ship. If the owner has enough money or if you are part of an org that pools money, then you can get paid for the help.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

time to do more crossfire optimization...yay :(
            |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Originally posted by di1lweed1212 View Post
              time to do more crossfire optimization...yay :(
              I know man. I'm moving and remodeling the new place, gaming rig is in boxes, but I may have to bust it out on some sort of folding table for this if it gets released soon. lol
              "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Yo, Randy, they have really been working on fixing some of the other ships. I found out that they did a bit of work on the cutlass. I mean, the RIO seat looks cool and they really redid the ship's internals.

Comment

Yeah I saw the Cutlass article, but didn't read it, since I don't have one. :)

I think the release of 2.0 would be worthy enough news for a front page article, I just don't think I have enough material to make an article out of, since I used up everything I had in my last article. :) But maybe I/we could just add some comments / posts to my last article when 2.0 is released? And then maybe another post in our forum here?

Comment

And a sale has arrived - I guess I should find out what to upgrade my Reliant to sometime soon. I like the idea of the Crucible, but I doubt I'd get much use out of it. Warden seems real neat too, but it'd probably be redundant due to my SH.

Edit:
                    Some gameplay from the 2.0 PTU has been released/leaked:
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_qAtqm4XUI
                    Last edited by Jyden; 11-20-2015, 05:19 PM.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X