First 1k Players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [VIDEO] First 1k Players

PTU version of AC 2.0 is up. Take a look guys.

The flight of the Connie.

and here is some FPS side of things

New UI for the Retaliator

[MENTION=18805]Shane[/MENTION] [MENTION=33568]Randy_Shughart_ClwFL[/MENTION] [MENTION=28321]Charles Darwin[/MENTION] [MENTION=17278]Dimitrius[/MENTION] [MENTION=36903]ogmogul[/MENTION] [MENTION=17094]Wicks[/MENTION] [MENTION=13034]Acreo Aeneas[/MENTION] [MENTION=34399]di1lweed1212[/MENTION]
    Last edited by BeSiege82; 11-23-2015, 10:06 PM.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Re: First 1k Players

I had seen that over the weekend, as a matter of fact, I almost linked the video myself. I am astounded by what I am seeing and incredibly happy to see it.

That's not bad for vaporware, is it? =)

As a followup, I was finally able to login to the social area and have a look around without any of the fifteen disconnect errors that I have been seeing, and I just this last weekend began to really dig into the flight controls and jumped in the racing area for the first time too.

If this is the result of our patience then I think the release will be great. Fantastic development on the Star Citizen front.

Now all of you, jump in Arma and join us once in a while. This weekend will be busy Im sure, it typically is.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

So... Awesome... Must... Resist... Buying new ship... I hope they've finally turned up the ambient heat and em so my Ghost is actually difficult to detect.
      sigpic
      Nothing to see here but a hole in space.

Comment

I would totally load this up but I am on break and didn't bring the tower home. Definitely when I get back to school and over Christmas break though! :D
        |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

now first 220,000

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X