Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2.0 Access!

Hey everyone,

Thought I'd gloat on here a bit :icon_bigg. Just got my email with access to 2.0. Am downloading now and will try it out in the morning. Bought a Constellation Phoenix during the anniversary sale so I'll have a multi-crew ship during 2.0.

If other people already have access or soon get access to 2.0 let me know and we can do some missions together!
    sigpic
    Nothing to see here but a hole in space.

Re: 2.0 Access!

Remember, that is the PTU version

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Yep, I've been trying to get in my ship and fly for like an hour lol. Been disconnected a few times. Hopped in my snub fighter (inside my connie) and got stuck. Got stuck in the floor. And now all instances seem to be full. So I have yet to actually fly!
      sigpic

Comment

I don't know if I have access, but I am waiting for the real 2.0 to be released. I don't want to suffer with the server lag, plus I want to have videos of us as a group together.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Have fun dude, please post some screenshots =)

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Jealously rising!
            The question foremost in my mind is "what will bring the most tactical fun to the server?"

Comment

In its current state I have yet to stay connected for more than about 15 minutes. But still worth it to finally fly my connie!

Unfortunately this forum won't allow me to post pictures. I get an error saying "Post denied. New posts are limited by number of URLs it may contain and checked if it doesn't contain forbidden words."
              sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I've been hearing it crashes a lot. I suppose I will wait until they fix enough of those to let it go live on the production server, before I jump in. Which works for me, seeing as how I am still getting settled in to new place, and main computer is still in a box... :)
                "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

From the responses I have seen on the forums it looks hopeful. This kind of crowd-QA is a really powerful way for them to work on server stability.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Yep, at some point I think they were putting out a new PTU build a day trying to address stability issues. I guess they've handled most of the low hanging fruit at this point.
                    sigpic

Comment

Well, I really want to get my Retaliator and my reworked Cutlass. I love the cockpit.

Comment

According to the SC forum, 2.0 will go live sometime today. Judging from the last few builds, and associated posts in the feedback section, that seems a bit early, but I'm certainly looking forward to giving it a spin.

Edit:
                        http://www.twitch.tv/cigcommunity/v/29395055 - Announcement @ 1 hr 12 min
                        Last edited by Jyden; 12-11-2015, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Oh snap! Are people available to get on together tonight?
                          sigpic

Comment

Actually, I'll just go into campus and download it then.

Comment

1h 40min for me. I want to get us all in a multicrew ship and go blast some fools!

Edit: Just realized we won't be able to get into the same instance. They are still randomly assigning instances when you log in. I think I heard in one of their videos that a real party system is next on their list to release. That way they can begin assigning instances based on who is in your party, your organizations, and your friends list.
                              Last edited by Jestermaximus; 12-11-2015, 09:26 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X