2.0 videos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2.0 videos

Just got a video uploaded of my early attempt at flying the retaliator. I fail as a pilot since they modified the controls.

This is why flying with a mouse can be a little hard.

[MENTION=36903]ogmogul[/MENTION]
    [MENTION=17278]Dimitrius[/MENTION]
    [MENTION=36547]Dredge[/MENTION]
    [MENTION=18805]Shane[/MENTION]

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Re: 2.0 videos

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Finally, experienced an hour of gameplay with another TG'er. This time, we flew in the cutlass, got in a battle and had some fun encounters. If you want to see our time in the asteroid belt, jump to 28 minutes. While we are there, Yack and I experienced one of our first kills.

[MENTION=13034]Acreo Aeneas[/MENTION]
      Can you change the thread title to 2.X videos or something to inform the users that this is for videos following the launch of Arena Commander 2.0?
      Last edited by BeSiege82; 12-24-2015, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Nice video! We need to get several of us in a connie. Maybe even some connie on connie fights!
        sigpic
        Nothing to see here but a hole in space.

Comment

Originally posted by Jestermaximus View Post
          Nice video! We need to get several of us in a connie. Maybe even some connie on connie fights!
          might be a while for that [MENTION=55927]Jestermaximus[/MENTION]. They need to make the servers bigger.

Comment

you can jump to video highlights if you go to the youtube page or you can watch the whole thing here.
            [MENTION=28482]Bear61[/MENTION] [MENTION=122]Yack[/MENTION] [MENTION=34399]di1lweed1212[/MENTION]
            Last edited by BeSiege82; 01-12-2016, 08:01 PM.

Comment

I stowed away in a freelancer last night

Comment

I've finally had the chance to upload videos from the past couple of months. I certainly want to thank some of the guys.
                [MENTION=50907]Garthra[/MENTION], I really have to give it to you, you were one of the TG member to experience the tossing of the turret gunners.

Next I want to thank [MENTION=9713]troublesome4u[/MENTION] and @|TG|Kyle for playing Arena Commander the other night. I have not completed Swarm in a long time.

And last but not least, I want to say thanks for the times before 2.0 and beyond, [MENTION=18805]Shane[/MENTION] and [MENTION=114423]Murray[/MENTION].

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X