X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [INFO] People Who Play Star Citizen!

Active

These players are the most active as of this posting. They routinely get together and organize ad-hoc games and do mini-events. Talk with one of these if you are interested in playing with someone or want to experience the game more in-depth.

[MENTION=14958]BeSiege82[/MENTION]
    LG-99/Shane
    [MENTION=114423]Murray[/MENTION]
    [MENTION=122]Yack[/MENTION]
    [MENTION=93097]Fiddler[/MENTION]
    [MENTION=100133]Fenster[/MENTION]

Semi-Active

These players will often play if invited or might be playing by themselves frequently. Check here if you need some more players for your game!

[MENTION=50907]Garthra[/MENTION]
    Astro
    [MENTION=44533]hil3illy[/MENTION]

Infrequent

These players play less, infrequently, or even once in a great while.
    [MENTION=13034]Acreo Aeneas[/MENTION]
    [MENTION=17044]LpBronco[/MENTION]
    [MENTION=17278]Dimitrius[/MENTION]
    [MENTION=52868]Xorilliz[/MENTION]
    [MENTION=34399]di1lweed1212[/MENTION]
    [MENTION=39975]Strait Raider[/MENTION]

Questions? Comments? Suggestions?

If you want to add something to this list, speak up! Post below and we'll be sure to put your name up there. :)

Credit: Goes to [MENTION=14958]BeSiege82[/MENTION]. He suggested this thread to help us organize better games since Star Citizen started hitting the 2.0 milestone in development.
    Last edited by Acreo Aeneas; 01-06-2016, 09:14 PM.
    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Re: People Who Play Star Citizen!

I am a backer of SC and am very interested in the game once it releases. Put me down as infrequent.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

<- infrequent
      - Current ArmA Pathfinder

sigpic

Comment

put me down as infrequent as well.
        |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

[Infrequent]
          Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

Star Citizen players generally will appear if summoned. Just note that a certain level of preparations is needed for the summoning to work. :P

I mean, getting together does take time.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Added you guys.
              |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
              TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
              Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
              Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Thanks Acreo. Agreed Siege.
                |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Hi all you space nuts! I have been in mostly the PTU exploring and most recently in Live 2.1 I make sure I log into TG TS next time I'm in and see if any of you are about! Look for "The Scorpion" mostly in my Cutlass Black, some times in the Freelancer. I have not decided whether or not to hook up with an Org. as yet Figured I'd freelance for a bit. But am willing to hook up and play with ya, if you would have me, I'm still a Novice and haven't quite got all the controls mastered YET.

Any one else using Voice Attack? I have A.n.n.a. profile, its ok but am gonna have to figure out how to program it better. It's definitely worth looking into if you think voice control of some systems and sub systems is a good idea!

Comment

Ah, no worries, Ferret. Good to see you stop by. In the evenings, you'll often find at least one of us sitting around in the channel. As for Voice Attack, many people have it, but they find the constant resetting of Voice Attack to be troublesome.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Originally posted by BeSiege82 View Post
                      Ah, no worries, Ferret. Good to see you stop by. In the evenings, you'll often find at least one of us sitting around in the channel. As for Voice Attack, many people have it, but they find the constant resetting of Voice Attack to be troublesome.
                      I will try to hook up on TS but have to get a TS admins help my permission level is too low at the moment to join the SC ts ch.

Voice Attack can be troublesome. but resetting is only necessary on respawn "so they say" I'm a nube at VA still, and its some times unreliable at this point as it is beta, but dam it can ease the work load of a pilot! I.e. shield, power, weapon, management e.t.c. Once I am competent at adjusting and creating profiles Ill be able to tweak it to my preferences and hopefully it will become more reliable. on a side note those who use VA make sure you go through win.s voice recognition a min of 4 times. I have done it 5 so far but think I need to redo it as ANNA some times does not respond :( think I may have messed up in the training a little LOL.

Comment

Ferret I will help you out this evening with TS, it's not an admin issue most likely, you just have to register you TS GUID with the Forums.

Regards

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

I have been trying to get on for a couple nights now, I will hop in TS and sit for a bit then company or something happens. Gonna try again today.

Comment

*Guys, keep this thread on track. This thread is meant to keep record of those who want to have their frequency listed, not whether they are looking to play at a given time or if they will be on at night. Please post such material in the respective threads.*

If you want to have your frequency listed or changed, please place an @ before the name Acreo Aeneas so he can alter the original post.

Comment

Originally posted by BeSiege82 View Post
                              *Guys, keep this thread on track. This thread is meant to keep record of those who want to have their frequency listed, not whether they are looking to play at a given time or if they will be on at night. Please post such material in the respective threads.*

If you want to have your frequency listed or changed, please place an @ before the name Acreo Aeneas so he can alter the original post.
                              Sorry My Bad.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X