change in backing offerings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ANNOUNCEMENT] change in backing offerings

To all interested backers, it has come to my attention that a change in backing is soon to occur. If you want to gain early access to both Squadron 42 and Star Citizen MMO, then back before the end of the month.

"Star Citizen (the MMO) and Squadron 42 (the single player game) are currently both included in the $45 pack (base package). At the end of the month they'll be split off and sold separately, so if you intend to buy before launch and want to play both, you should back this month."

Based off of this statement, we will be seeing the release of Squadron 42 within an estimated 2 to 3 months and see the creation of the Squadron 42 package. This package is different in that it will grant access to the campaign and not early access to the MMO. The Star Citizen package will only be for Multiplayer, but it should still come with a ship, but the backer will not receive access to the campaign until a later date.

So, if you are on the boarder of backing, consider buying a cheap package now and use the upgrade system if you want a better ship. Installment plan is the idea.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Re: change in backing offerings

Are they still planning on releasing Squadron 42 in chapters?

Comment

Re: change in backing offerings

Yes, they will do Chapter releases. I think they said each chapter is hopefully around 20 hours long.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X