Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open Opinion Line: Member thoughts+

Opinion:

After playing Star Citizen for the past month with a number members, I have concluded that learning how to master your ship in effective anti-player combat, one must play Universe. Playing Battle Royal constantly only teaches you how to survive when you are stuck inside a small enclosed bubble and enemies are at every angle.

There are just too many features turned off in Arena Commander that will eventually train a pilot bad to follow bad habits. In Arena Commander, players cannot outrun missiles or players based on there ships. Players can runaway from bad events...

As a side note, I could rant, but I have to run...

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Re: Open Opinion Line: Member thoughts+

Should we try to setup dog fight nights so we can practice in the Universe part? It'd be fun to try and hunt each other among the asteroids orbiting Yela :)
    sigpic
    Nothing to see here but a hole in space.

Comment

Originally posted by Jestermaximus View Post
      Should we try to setup dog fight nights so we can practice in the Universe part? It'd be fun to try and hunt each other among the asteroids orbiting Yela :)
      That sounds quite fun actually. When?

Comment

Friday and Saturday nights work.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

I'd be in for this as well.

I'm still refining my controls on the x52pro and some search and destroy would help with that.
          sigpic

Comment

Would people be interested in a little Universe flying this coming Friday? Maybe starting around 6-7pm?
            sigpic

Comment

It would be nice. The servers seem more stable now. We've even had the chance to have 4 people on at once.

Comment

Have you guys tried to battle two multicrew ships head to head yet? I'd love to get a feel for how hard that'll be.
                sigpic

Comment

lol I still have to learn how to fly. I can only WASD at the moment.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

I'd love to help if I can! I'll try to be on Friday starting around 7pm est, and I'll be on Teamspeak. Hopefully we can get a group on there.
                    sigpic

Comment

You missed Saturday when I turned a ship's shields off just so Murray could get revenge on him.

Last edited by BeSiege82; 02-16-2016, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Haha revenge on [MENTION=17278]Dimitrius[/MENTION]? Is he setting me up for a hustle? Do I need to worry about him saying "oh you beat me... Now lets make this interesting..."
                        sigpic

Comment

I am down for this, cya Friday :)

Comment

Originally posted by Jestermaximus View Post
                            Haha revenge on [MENTION=17278]Dimitrius[/MENTION]? Is he setting me up for a hustle? Do I need to worry about him saying "oh you beat me... Now lets make this interesting..."
                            He wasn't referencing me. I was sincere in my statement.

I don't yet know you well enough to do that.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

lol fair enough. On a different note, it might be fun to do some informal racing. Personally I think that is the easiest way to learn initial, basic flight (other than the in-game tutorial).
                              sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X