Lets hop on tonight. An evening with Star Citizen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets hop on tonight. An evening with Star Citizen

I learned a lot last night while gaming with Siege about the differences in the PTU today versus when it was just released. I know there is a constant flow of information coming from Cloud, but I dont have the time to keep up with all of the ARMA stuff let alone the SC content.

This evening it would be fun to gather and check out each others ships, maybe do a mission or two together. I have not left the space station's general proximity and have not tried any of the missions yet.

Who else is interested in getting the TG SC community together this evening if we have time?

I should be on around 7 PM CST.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Re: Lets hop on tonight. An evening with Star Citizen

Well Dimi, according to some of the recent posts in this thread, apparently Saturday nights are the regular SC night anyway (something I just learned myself).

So, I'll probably see you later, and it sounds like you will probably have some other company as well. :)
    "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Just a reminder to update today, so you will be ready to play by tonight!
      "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I updated already, but I hadn't read the list of updates. The wanted system is really neat, I am pleased with the developments from RSI.

Not bad for "vaperware". =)

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

I'll try and join in for a bit this evening. I've been hearing great things about this update. Would like to try it out.
          sigpic

Comment

[MENTION=73096]mmetully[/MENTION] [MENTION=28482]Bear61[/MENTION] [MENTION=115944]Thasarion[/MENTION]

Thas, you think you could get Zombie on tonight?

Interested tonight

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Anybody stopping by?

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

I had planned on it, but internet still giving me issues, so I'm still DLing and probably will be overnight...

Why do they have to make these updates so damn huge?!

Comment

Originally posted by Randy_Shughart_ClwFL View Post
                  I had planned on it, but internet still giving me issues, so I'm still DLing and probably will be overnight...

Why do they have to make these updates so damn huge?!
                  Big changes call for big downloads.

Comment

We spent an hour trying to get in. Sunday night is probably not the best night to try.

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Well, I am off all week, give me a buz on steam or TS.

Comment

Well, I woke up this AM to an updated client! :) So I'm ready to go whenever people are available. I'm off this week, too, but I took some personal time to work on some projects around the house. Available in the evenings though.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy_Shughart_ClwFL View Post
                          projects around the house.
                          You mean play Star Citizen. =)

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Haha, you got me there. So far today, I have only eaten breakfast, read up a little more on router issues, made a post on dd-wrt forum, and just read up on 2.2 update. I'm enjoying my day off. :) Thinking about getting in game for a few, I still never finished some of those solo missions. No one is here, and there will be plenty of time for projects later. :)

Comment

Annnnnnnd maybe we'll see you present for Tactical Tuesday in Arma?

I will personally dedicate time to getting you squared away, it has been made very easy. All you need is a will to WIN!

...and optionally, TeamSpeak and Task Force Radio!
                              Last edited by Dimitrius; 03-07-2016, 12:23 PM. Reason: Clarity

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X