Starfarer flight ready?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starfarer flight ready?

So some of you may have noticed, but the first rather large ship has come out. It is known as the Starfarer and it is the universe's fuel tanker. The insides could be considered a CounterStrike CQC sized map. Over the past weekend, people had the opportunity to check it out in their hangars. I personally got the chance to see it and it was awesome. You could really get lost in there.

The following is a video of the inside of the ship:

Now, this is where things get a little interesting. Apparently, people figured out how to bug the ship into the Arena Commander mode and make it flyable. This is similar to how I bugged my Retaliator into Vanduul Swarm. Technically, nobody should be able to fly the boat at the moment, so this is the first real glance people can get of this ship in flight. Please keep in mind that this is buggy and the screen isn't very pretty.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Re: Starfarer flight ready?

It does remind me or airport? Was that the name of the original CS map? I remember that Siege. The original Half life mod version.

You just opened up a pretty big buried memory within my gaming history =)

But yeah, the moment that sucker is flight-worthy, I will happily captain it for you.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Picked up a S. Gemini a while back. Very much looking forward to it being proper flight ready. Having checked out the cockpit, I doubt it'll be comfortable to fly without having the entire ship manned.

Comment

Originally posted by Dimitrius View Post
        It does remind me or airport? Was that the name of the original CS map? I remember that Siege. The original Half life mod version.

You just opened up a pretty big buried memory within my gaming history =)

But yeah, the moment that sucker is flight-worthy, I will happily captain it for you.
        Sorry to say this, Dimi, but I don't own one. It is way too expensive for my tastes, though I did spend money on a 'tali... I might trade that up to a Carrak if that goes on sale.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

I took the tour, very cool ship!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse