Transit Map: The Useful System Map

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [INFO] Transit Map: The Useful System Map

Guys, I discovered something useful while browsing. Now, I know a number of you are interested in trading and traveling to make your money. I think this might make things a little easier or nice to understand the charts.

Here is the article for the chart. https://robertsspaceindustries.com/c...r-Star-Citizen

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Re: Transit Map: The Useful System Map

Very helpful visual representation!

It's already useful, in that it helps to easier visualize some of these planets that have been named in the current conflict with the Vanduul. I tried to get a visual via the Star Map, but this makes the connections much clearer.

Thanks for sharing!
    "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Very cool thanks for sharing [MENTION=14958]BeSiege82[/MENTION].
      sigpic

Comment

[MENTION=50907]Garthra[/MENTION]

this might be of use for you, especially since it was modeled after the model of the London subway system.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Thanks!
          The question foremost in my mind is "what will bring the most tactical fun to the server?"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X