• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2.4 now available!

I'll just leave this here :D

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/c...a-24-Available

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Re: 2.4 now available!

a lot of changes came out. Be sure to read up on them as things aren't as simple as they were.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Sweet! Downloading now. Anyone gonna be on today?

Comment

not likely. Too many will not notice it today or it will take too long.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Changes? Like... (I mean highlights)?
          "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Randy, just go here: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/c...ha-240#NFShips

Comment

Actually, I found what I was looking for today in the launcher link (to Comm Link) here. I post for the benefit of other lazy people. :)

Greetings Citizens,

Star Citizen Alpha 2.4 is now live! This major update to Star Citizenís persistent universe is now available in your launcher. Alpha 2.4 introduces the first iteration of in-game persistence and shopping, as well as major changes to the controls, updates to the ship roster (including making the massive Starfarer flyable in-game), bug fixes, balance updates and more! In short, this is our biggest and most important update since Star Citizen Alpha 2.0.

You can read all about the new systems below, and find a complete list of changes in the 2.4 Patch Notes here.
              "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

anyone playing tonight?

Comment

I'm still downloading. Plus I've been on a PS2 kick lately. lol

But I suspect that I will be catching up with you guys soon...

Comment

Sounds good. Exile has some players throwing tantrums, so a change of pace sounds good.

Comment

What's going on in Exile?

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Originally posted by Dimitrius View Post
                        What's going on in Exile?
                        Oh, foreigners are destroying stuff. You can go in the sub-forum to find more out.

As for Star Citizen, I will want to try things out on Friday or Saturday.

Comment

Dragonfly (the space motorcycle) looks kind of cool.

Comment

[MENTION=33568]Randy_Shughart_ClwFL[/MENTION]

Is it a small single or double person transport that can be used to go from ship to ship?

Comment

Yeah, check it out. They discuss it in the most recent Around The Verse I think.

Also, I can't load into Universe in 2.4. Every time I try to get into Port Olisar or ArcCorp, I crash. Prior to fiddling with some settings in a forum post I found, I would be stuck on loading screen forever. I guess I made it worse. Reboot, delete game.cfg, etc. still no dice. So, still haven't been into 2.4 yet. :/

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X