melting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• melting

So, I melted my retaliator today. So, at this point, I am now the new owner of a drake caterpillar and the 2 dragonflies that come with the set.

For those of you who are curious, the dragonflies are 2 seater bikes that include 2 front guns and a small shield. The bikes seem cool in that they function on ground and in space. In both cases, it appears that they launch from the caterpillar.

Oh well, now my signature is out of date.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Re: melting

By the time this game actually releases, I think Siege may have -- slowly but steadily -- worked himself up to an Idris. lol :D
    "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Uggh... no way man! No way.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Oh, by the way to my fellow Cutlass owners, I've heard wind that the cutty will be made into a pregnant cow that might be able to hold a dragonfly. [MENTION=28482]Bear61[/MENTION] [MENTION=22159]Masterjack[/MENTION]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X