Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Citizen Event Interest

To all concerned members,

So it has come to my attention that there is some interest in having a Star Citizen event. This poses two questions for the community--how and when.

I would appreciate it if we could get some feedback from the members who backed the game. Some of you do not have the opportunity to download the game every update or even play it when you do have it downloaded. That being said, this may eliminate some of you immediately. It is the goal of this thread to find out who would be interested in having events hosted and what members look to get out of this event.

We need to find out times and who is able to be part of this group activity.

What do you want to do? Does anyone want to have help getting their controls setup? Want to be a copilot? Does anybody want to rent a big ship for us to use? What do you want to do?

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Re: Star Citizen Event Interest

I am in. Weekends work for me. I'd like to just experience multi crew and ship to ship maneuvers.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Well, whatever was buggering me up resolved itself after the recent update. Yay!

I suppose I'd like to check out some multi crew action as well.

I'm still "living the dream" and so my schedule is probably more open than other people, and therefore I could get together almost whenever.
      "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

well, we might want to have a 'figure out the controls' session before we do anything too major. Last thing we need is to have a bunch of guys who can't exit their chairs or put on helmets before entering space.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

I would love to do this. I am free almost anytime except on sunday afternoons for a couple hours when I have my CCFN for squad.
          \

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X