Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wants to jump in sieges connie tonight?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wants to jump in sieges connie tonight?!

Lets plan to be online tonight so we can cause some rukus together.

I will be ready to attempt a TG Star Citizen Multiplayer impromptu event this evening if you're willing to jump in. I still have not been anywhere except Ollisar and the comm arrays.

I hear theres a lot more to do.

So lets do it!

Respond if you plan to join us.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Re: Who wants to jump in sieges connie tonight?!

I will join. Last night after you guys left I played the pirate role for the first time and made it to level 5 criminal :) I let everyone know if they wanted to collect a bounty on me I would be at Kareah. There was a lot of people waiting for me. My screen filled up with incoming missile icons from left to right, it was NUTS! Good times lol going to make some more tonight.

Comment

N E 1 hopping on?

Comment

Try again tomorrow night?
        Today actually :)
        Sat night?

Comment

Somebody needs to tell me or at least remind me about this...

It should be available since the Exile event is basically a fight within the family...

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

how about tonight then?

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

just find me on steam and or ts and tell me to hop on if it isn't too late. I want to get a group of us on. 3 or more people

Comment

I am going to be on @ 10:30PM EST tonight.

Comment

scratch that. Let's try meeting around 7 or 8 PM EST tomorrow.

Comment

Ok I'm in

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

I'm going to try and make it. Can't promise though.
                      "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Randy, we will have to get you geared up with a gun as well.

Comment

OK, not sure what's involved in that?

I'm sitting down now to watch a movie with the Mrs. for about 3 hrs, so I should be available around 9 or so.
                          "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X