2.5 thoughts and opinions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2.5 thoughts and opinions

2.5 came out a couple days ago. Any ideas and opinions on this version?

So, I've spent just a little time walking around in the social module and flying around in my Reliant Kore. That little thing is cool and relatively easy to fly. The radar isn't quite there and a few things are missing, but it isn't too bad to learn on. If you lose half of your ship, you need to learn how to land it. It is very similar to landing a chopper that lost the back rotor.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Re: 2.5 thoughts and opinions

Thus far the only thing I have done is take off and land with autopilot. Very neat mechanic.

I then spent the rest of the session in the back of a starfarer as myself and a bunch of pubblies tried to fit Every Single Ship we owned into the back of the cargo bay.

There were lots of explosions.

Ill post more later.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

I've found a lot of drifting derelicts as some ships now have lethal issues with their doors and airlocks.
      But spoopy wreck inspection is fun so I'm not complaining.

Comment

Hi Guys,

Has TG started an organization in SC? If so how do I join... Cheers..

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X