scheduled events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scheduled events

I'm trying to put together some times that we would want to have for Star Citizen nights. If would like to hear some times from the community. Keep in mind, we now have to deal with students.
    Monday night
    8.70%
    Tuesday night
    8.70%
    Wednesday night
    13.04%
    Thursday night
    8.70%
    Friday night
    17.39%
    Saturday night
    34.78%
    Sunday night
    8.70%

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Re: scheduled events

I'm up for joining but timezones and sporadic work schedule makes it hard for me to suggest anything.
    But I love the idea. Totes want to play with yall!

Comment

Yesterday I played a little arena commander (Vandul swarm) and I cant get past wave 8. I used to go to 16 no problem. Vandul has stepped up there game and I want friends to help beat it.

Comment

Does a Saturday night regular flight or semi-regular group activity sound good?

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

I can get behind saturdays!

Comment

Same with me. If there is a day available in the week, it would be Saturday night
            |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Alright, I'll start out with notices of Saturdays at 7 PM EST.

Comment

Now that I bought in, I try to make it tomorrow.

Comment

alright

Comment

On a related note.
                    I've seen that there is a sizable portion of people that have game packages now and I was thinking of organising some type of war games event.
                    Maybe a pirates vs mercenaries kind of thing.
                    Is it possible to get say ten people into the same Crusader server?

Comment

Fen, I doubt that would work.

Comment

I've seen some people get on the same server.
                        Question is how many is possible.

Comment

8 people per party

24 people per server

If we get enough people, then we can see how we can break the game, though when the FPS module comes out, then it should be easier

Comment

first time around we had 3 people. Guess that is a start. Had to quit early, can't hold the sticks any longer.
                            Last edited by BeSiege82; 09-10-2016, 11:59 PM.

Comment

Sorry I missed you guys yesterday. I had unexpected company show up and then talked into doing a tattoo which took up most of my evening. I want to hop on tonight though, around 7 I think. look for me in TS if ya wanna join

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X