Saturday Night flight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday Night flight

Looking to get people together tonight for some Star Citizen. I was thinking around 7ish EST.
    Last edited by BeSiege82; 09-03-2016, 07:23 PM.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Re: Saturday Night flight

bump

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

i would have but i was away for the weekend.
      |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Sorry was out of town on Saturday! Will be around next Friday/Saturday.
        sigpic
        Nothing to see here but a hole in space.

Comment

Well, at this point, it appears that Saturday nights will be the nights when people will try getting on.

Comment

I was also away this weekend. Hope everyone had a good one. Looking forward to this Sat though.

Comment

no worries.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X