Terra Prime: Interactive City

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terra Prime: Interactive City

Individuals recently discovered Terra Prime in the files of Star Citizen. It was reported on various sites and I thought it might be interesting to check out. Keep in mind that the image is low resolution because the data needed to be compressed for it to work in a browser.
    http://www.pcgamesn.com/star-citizen/star-citizen-city

https://skfb.ly/STZX

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Re: Terra Prime: Interactive City

That's pretty neato!

Comment

Very cool! I still wonder how they'll constrain players in the PU. I mean I assume they can't let players just land anywhere. If they did, CIG'd have to build many GTA's worth of cities. I'm speculating that players can choose to land anywhere on largely unpopulated worlds (like the 3.0 demo), but larger populated worlds like Terra Prime will take control of your auto pilot and constrain where you can fly and where you can land. This would make the amount of world building CIG has to do more manageable. Of course there is alway procedural generation, but after the hype bubble around NMS I'm a little leery.
      sigpic
      Nothing to see here but a hole in space.

Comment

When it comes to cities, there are 3 space hubs on a planet normally. Go look at the space map for more info. Landing elsewhere on a planet is different though.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X