Road Map

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Road Map

The newest projected roadmap for Star Citizen.

star marine
    pirate swarm

planetside
    trading
    cargo
    missions

caterpillar
    dragonfly
    acquila

mining
    cutlass red and blue
    Hull C
    etc.

Connie variants

continue by looking at the link

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Shamelessly copy pasted from this week's "Letter from the Chairman":

What if we didn't give you just an estimated date, but instead shared our internal schedule? No filter, no hedging. You see what we see.

Whether or not to share this kind of information has been a long running debate among the team here at Cloud Imperium Games. Target dates are not release dates, and everything you see will shift at some point, sometimes slightly and sometimes wildly. The danger in doing this has always been that casual observers will not understand this, that there will be an outcry about delays every time we update the page.

We’ve taken stock, thought through everything and decided that, while that is a risk, above all we trust the community that has given us so much support. The community that has let us focus our passions on this incredible project. You have allowed us to take this journey, you have tracked and followed so much of how game development works… and now we think it is right to further part the curtain and share with you our production process.

So for Star Citizen Alpha 2.6 we’re going to share our internal schedule and its breakouts on a weekly basis. These are the very same schedules we update daily and are circulated internally on our intra-studio hand-offs with a few exceptions: the individual developer names assigned to the tasks will be omitted (for obvious reasons), we’ll remove the JIRA details and we’ll modify the technical wording to make it readable for a wider audience, but otherwise, when something changes, slips or is completed, you will know.

TL;DR: Internal release schedule now available at: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/schedule-report

Comment

GANTT chart of all things.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X