Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Esperia Prowler. Something to work towards?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Esperia Prowler. Something to work towards?

This ship looks sexy as heck and pretty cool to do TG tactical infantry missions with!
    I will probably try to work towards one of these in game to use with you guys!

What do yall think?

what does it look like? I've been out of it since my operation that I have not even looked

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Originally posted by BeSiege82 View Post
      what does it look like? I've been out of it since my operation that I have not even looked
      https://robertsspaceindustries.com/p...speria-Prowler

Comment

thumbs down. Don't bother with it...

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Not worth 380 dollaroos for sure but once available in game I want one!
          I'm getting an Edge of Tomorrow vibe from it and I like it's style of deployment compared to the Redeemer or Hopolite!

Comment

16 people with it, but what else are we going to do with an infantry tauru that has anti-ground cannons on it?

Comment

Sweet troop transport for when people want to do station assault missions or boarding missions :)
              Coolest personel transport so far imo!

Comment

I guess, not too sure we will really have the chance to do that though.

Comment

We'll see what all the "mercenary" type jobs will be like.
                  Especially the "Covert Ops" ones later down the road map.

Comment

Just forget it completely and expect somebody to try to perform a lawsuit or some bull****. It appears that somebody may not have done fact checking with the design of the ship as it is very close to a drop ship from Final Fantasy.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X