Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World wide servers

Regional servers are coming with patch 2.6.1

As a european this excites me a lot since it will fix a lot of latency issues for now.

Hopefully there will an option to jump regions without restrictions though so we can all play with eachother whenever we feel like it without having separate progress on different characters.
    Once the PU is more persistent.

The friends system should ignore the regional system. Good news is that 40+ FPS is lovely and refreshing.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

With the way they've always talked about instancing, I had assumed that SC wouldn't have 'servers' like WoW, or Planetside 2, etc, where different geographic regions can't interact with each other. The system would simply try to find you the best instance when you move from area to area. What constitutes 'best' would be some combination of latency, friends, enemies, your PvP slider (if that's still a thing), and many other factors.
      sigpic
      Nothing to see here but a hole in space.

Comment

Talk is that the patch hits later this month.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X