Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.0 Release Event?

When is 3.0 supposed to be coming out?

Maybe we can all schedule a time to get together and check it out? Perhaps not immediately upon release (in case bugs, etc.) but maybe shortly thereafter once major bugs are fixed?

Lots of cool things I'm looking forward to in 3.0!
    "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/schedule-report

As long as they get past some of the hurdles, they should get 3.0 out by late June to early to mid July.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Of course I suppose I could have looked that up. :) lol Thanks Siege.

That's a little ways off still, I think good in our case because I think traffic has slowed to this game's forum. So hopefully over the coming weeks a few people see this and chime in and we can start talking about getting something together maybe.
      "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Randy, find me on TS or Discord sometime soon. I'd like to catch up now that you are back.

The week of or the weekend following the release, I want to have a streaming event. It would require a group of players to gather and to have a dedicated streamer.
        Last edited by BeSiege82; 05-19-2017, 05:24 PM.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

I have no intention of playing SC as soon as v3 drops. Probably a few weeks afterwards so they can respond to the bugs that crop up in LIVE release. That and I just do Not want to hear the cosmetic disappointment of those who think 3 will be some kind of a game release.

I am excited, no doubt.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Dimitrius
            That doesn't sound like a bad idea. I mean, if we wait a bit, we can get a chance to let things settle down. We could then go play in a group.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X