Around the Verse info

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Around the Verse info

Just an around the verse update that caught my eye. Maybe others can add videos if they find anything interesting too.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

You need to watch the last four videos. I have seen them all up until now, I follow the development pretty closely, but that is just half of what they showed last week =)

Check it out Siege, it's pretty neat.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

links might be a good thing at this point. I'll go looking,

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Dimitrius
        I kinda dropped out from following closely, seemed like a lot of talking and not a lot of really new info nor visible/exciting progress there for a while. Yes I know they were working on lots of stuff, I'm not criticizing, just saying. Anyway, maybe I need to start paying attention a little more now again?

Does anyone do like a digest? There are a dang awful lot of shows and content over at RSI. In fact, too much, IMO. Too much fluff (just my opinion). I know some people (enough, apparently) must like to hang on every word every day but who has time for that? I dunno.

When I do check in sporadically, and come across something of particular interest, I do try and post it back here. But I am by no means monitoring everything closely nor on a regular basis any more. I know others do the same, like this video, and the one Jester posted. Maybe we just keep doing that, those handful of us, to sort of keep tending the flame of interest from extinguishing completely. lol Anyway, I digress...
        "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I mostly like seeing videos about the ship progress and monthly reports. If things come out in stuff in between, I generally miss the info.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X