TG members/ Owners

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG members/ Owners

So I've noticed that there are a number of TG members that have backed SC but never made it publicly known to us.

I was not expecting to hear that Fireforeffect , Wray , and Wildman02 have backed the game. There are others, but where have these backers been hiding?

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

I backed the game at the end of 2015 after being interested in it for some years. However, their development time is sure dragging along. I'm not getting any younger.

Comment

It may be dragging along, but this is the normal development cycle to be honest. Final Fantasy 15 had a 10 year development cycle. EVE online has continued development over the last 14 years.

There are no shortcuts to excellence, but I hear you.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Dimitrius
        You probably know more of the ArmA players that have backed than I do. Do you know of others?

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

No Siege, I do not.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

I have a few ships on SC. Waiting on my Aegis bomber... :D Have a F7C[?] as well. Haven't' played in a month or two.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X