Waiting for 3.0...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiting for 3.0...

Saw this on reddit and thought you all might get a chuckle.

Waiting for 3.0

Although, my wait hasn't become painful yet. I desperately need a machine upgrade and the funds still haven't materialized.

haha that is perfect! Great gif.
    sigpic
    Nothing to see here but a hole in space.

Comment

Ya. I hear you about that. In anycase. Now 3.0 is going to be pushed back to after Gamescon.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Looks like they pushed it back to September. But I was just reading the roadmap and what they are releasing in 3.0 and wow some pretty cool stuff:

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/schedule-report

I'm looking forward to cargo, missions, and a delta patcher / upgrade client (so we won't have to download an entire giant file every update!).
        "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Guys, keep an eye out, you might get into the PTU

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X