A good look at swtor vs everything else

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A good look at swtor vs everything else

This is a good reason why this game will pretty much wipe everything else off the map and more reason why TG'ers will love it.
    Last edited by Vulcan; 02-05-2011, 09:20 PM.

- -

Re: A good look at swtor vs everything else

Huuuuuuuu~h. You know, BioWare is doing a shockingly good job of getting me past cautious optimism into full-blown high anticipation.

I also trust them to balance out the nature of Force-users vs. [everything else] to a satisfying degree. Though, I'm still going to laugh when the goobers show up and whine that their Sith/Jedi can't destroy everything on the levels of Starkiller from The Force Unleashed. Similarly, I'll also laugh when people can't make their Boba Fett expy absolutely wreck everybody instantly and they cry about that.

Comment

Thing with stuff like that is that it is all about the back tracking set up for epic surprises, which ultimately don't turn out to be much unless you somehow catch them with their pants down...

But ya, this is still making me wonder when will it be in our hands...

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Nice video and really has me interested in the game, but if I ever hear the droid talk again it'll be to soon.

Comment

I can't watch SW TOR videos anymore. I get too excited too easily.

Comment

Originally posted by johnflenaly View Post
            Nice video and really has me interested in the game, but if I ever hear the droid talk again it'll be to soon.
            Have to agree with that sentiment. I found that after the opening part, I ended up just skipping past the droid to the segments I actually wanted to listen to/watch.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X