Pre-order SWTOR now!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-order SWTOR now!

I will likely get the collector's edition and it has some pretty awesome stuff in it. The game is very good in my opinion and really is a breathe of fresh air for the MMO world.

http://www.swtor.com/preorder/?sourceid=eag3012

- -

Re: Pre-order SWTOR now!

Already pre-ordered and have redeemed the code. Now the wait...

FYI... The collectors edition pre-order has already been sold out from Origin.

Comment

Does December 31st 2011 release date mean it will be released this year but the final date has not been decided?

PS: Do online retailers (Amazon) usually ship the product prior to release so that you can install the game and be ready for launch?
      Viking

Comment

wow that was fast. Viking they usually arrive within 1-2 days after the release day. It's better to get locally.

- -

Comment

I ordered digital download so that it is immediately available. The collectors box would be the only reason to order non-digital and I think they still have a digital download with a physical ship option.

Comment

That's probably true ashen since you get early game access anyway!

- -

Comment

Oh man didn't know there was a forum for this awesome game :) Just got mine pre-ordered as well. Can't wait!

Comment

how will i be able to gain access to the game in time for early game access?

customers who have redeemed their pre-order code for star wars: The old republic will be notified via email prior to the beginning of early game access that the game client is ready for download.
                :)
                Viking

Comment

Wow, this will be the first retail purchase for me in two years, I'm going Collector's edition.

Yeah, think I may just go with Amazon, considering I'll be download the actual game for early access anyway. So It's technically still digital download. These are the collector's editions that I'm a sucker for.
                  Last edited by UnDeaD; 07-21-2011, 08:18 PM.

Comment

This CE is damn hot too. It's got something in the screenshot that looks like a mouse but i can't tell what it is!!

- -

Comment

I can't wait for this to hit!!!!! Getting the collectors edition :)

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Yup, I went to my local Gamestop yesterday and pre-ordered the Collectors Edition. Entered the pre-order code, now I wait...............................
                        "A real man drinks strawberry flavored energy drinks out of a pink can..............with a straw."

Comment

Good luck with gamestop. I preordered there once for a midnight release and they didn't get my copy (which was the only PC copy of the game preordered there) until like 2 weeks later lol. I would make sure they know you want it on release day

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Originally posted by Ashenhart View Post
                            I ordered digital download so that it is immediately available.
                            Yeah...good luck with that theory. It's going to be pretty safe to assume that EA's servers will basically be begging for mercy the moment the floodgates are opened. Hopefully they'll be smart about it and do the NCSoft/Steam/digital-publisher-with-a-brain method and allow pre-downloads to begin a few weeks before release.

Comment

collecters edition sold out everywhere? plus its $150 dont know if im sad or glad.

EDIT: gamestop taking Collectors edition preorder and i got mine
                              Last edited by LordMeatwad; 07-23-2011, 06:30 PM.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X