Getting My Fix

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting My Fix

I will be picking up Star Wars Galaxies again for a bit to ease the pain I feel in waiting for SWTOR. Anyone else play that would like to join with me?

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Re: Getting My Fix

I thought Galaxies was getting discontinued.

Comment

Servers are still up arent they? I dunno. I will have to check, but there are recent patches so maybe.

Edit: it says all the servers are down, but there was a hot fix on the 12th of this month so I don't know. Will poke around a bit. If I can't get my fix, I might not make it lol

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/p...pic_id=1220357

Comment

Good thing my account is still active and in good standing ;)

I will get my fix muahahahahahahaa

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

dredge can i recommend the force unleashed? It's pretty good! I hate to see you stoop so low too swg! lol

- -

Comment

Lol, I have been playing since it as released. Off and on of course. ;) I have many good memories from on the server. Besides, already beat the force unleashed.

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

yeah i played beta on swg and for about a year after release then everyone i knew quit playing. I kept playing sporadically but I think everyone just wanted to play jedi and that was the biggest mistake they made with that game. They should have set it after RotJ when they had more freedom. Anyway it was good fun anyway, really loved parts of that game like raising your own animals and building houses and factories etc. Epic times there.

- -

Comment

Yeah I wish they kept it the way it was before the big upgrade. I think before it happened I only saw at most 5 Jedi running about and everyone was trying to kill them. Now everyone has a lightsaber lol. I use then as decoration ;)

Wonder if we get houses in SWTOR? that would be neat. They already said they nixed player bounties though so....here's to hoping

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

No houses, you're a spacer for this so just your personal ship. Maybe they will add housing and manufacturing at some point though?

- -

Comment

Could always play KoTR or Jedi Academy for a starwars fix if SWG doesn't do it for you ;)

Comment

I miss Jedi academy lol. helpusobiwan setdamage_lightsaber 100. You can take off limbs with that setting. Makes things more realistic lmao!

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

I still think about installing jedi academy again but i don't want to deal with trying to get it to run lol.

- -

Comment

Loved Jedi Knight II.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed