No announcement yet.

Today (16.Aug) 10am EST - SWTOR content to be shown at EA gamescom presentation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today (16.Aug) 10am EST - SWTOR content to be shown at EA gamescom presentation

On Tuesday, August 16th, EA will be coming to you live from the Cologne Palladium at 4pm CET / 10am ET / 7am PT to kick off Gamescom with our most impressive lineup ever.

You can look forward to gameplay demos, trailers and exciting news about Battlefield, Star Wars and Mass Effect 3 there might even be a few surprise announcements.
    Stream will be here - http://live-event.ea.com/gamescom/

Re: Today (16.Aug) 10am EST - SWTOR content to be shown at EA gamescom presentation

Three words EA overuses in their press conferences: Epic, Game-changing, and Revolution. Apparently my life will become a lot more "epic" if I start hooking my games up to facebook. I like when developers are passionate about their games and they take pride in new features that they think will provide a great gaming experience, but it's a little overkill when they act like every single game just breaks every mold of conventional gaming you ever thought was possible.

Anyway, TOR is looking as good as ever. I'd like to say it was because of the sweet multiplayer stage demo with commentary (don't get me started), but really the gameplay looks solid, the art and effects look beautiful, and the stories sound really interesting and engaging.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X