Hypno-Cog

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hypno-Cog

Finally got into the beta, watched the intro and now stuck in the long que for the server everyone tried to join apparently. The blue cog spinning is somewhat calming...but only so much....:row__689:

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Re: Hypno-Cog

Got about 12 hours of playtime in with Dondero and I must say that even in "beta" this game is amazing. Really digging the bounty hunter class, and the light side / dark side choices really make you think. Although, I did take a few heads to give to a Hutt on account of being paid and all. Lol.

Can't wait for full release in December. It will be epic.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Lucky :) I got a beta invite too but I can't afford to download 20 GB in one swoop for a beta client.

Comment

Whats your b/w total a month?

Comment

I got in also. Played 13 1/2 hrs straight without realizing it. Loving the Sith warrior.

"I was never much a fan to playing anything online without having to manage my own private server. The Internet Gaming community has evolved to cater to the lowest common denominator and practically ruined my desire to have any part of it. But not here. It is something wonderfully different." - frozenchrome

"Teamspeak doesn't make the tactics in DayZ any better. It just let's everyone share in the agony of waiting to connect." -Warlab

Proud Former member of the 19th Mechanized Infantry

Comment

Originally posted by UnDeaD View Post
            Whats your b/w total a month?
            I share 80 between myself and 2 roommates. Plus I wouldn't have the time to play the beta anyway. Release is what's important :)

Comment

Just got done with another 12 or so hours with Tllyx. Great times. 2 bounty hunters ripping through the galaxy in matching armor is a sight to see! Thanks for the great game Tllyx. I owe you some blue milk. ;)

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X