Thoughts On RP In Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts On RP In Game

Was mucking about with emotes and drinking at the bar in game and wondering. How do you all feel about in game Role Playing? Not like hardcore "I'm really in the game" RP but a light "I like to immerse my self" type of way. And would it be something you would enjoy doing once we go live within the guild/server

Ready......go!

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Re: Thoughts On RP In Game

I'm always up for it. I like theatrics and what better place than in star wars!

- -

Comment

I like RP servers. I played on the main RP server in AoC. While I don't RP myself, the general population seems more mature, and fun to play with. I also like the events they tend to do, with the RP stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by UnDeaD View Post
        I like RP servers. I played on the main RP server in AoC. While I don't RP myself, the general population seems more mature, and fun to play with. I also like the events they tend to do, with the RP stuff.
        agreed

Comment

I liked RP servers more than standard PVE/PVP servers in my past playings in MMOs, primarily because the player population was more friendly and more likely to be immersed in the game world and not just be obsessed about loot and PVP kills. I personally have never really RP'ed myself because I tend to play female characters and RP'ing as a girl just seems beyond creepy to me.

Comment

Just ask Tllyx about his Bounty Hunter Flip. I'm sure you might change your mind after his story LMAO :D

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

I have no problem with role playing although I don't do much of it myself unless the mood strikes me.

"I was never much a fan to playing anything online without having to manage my own private server. The Internet Gaming community has evolved to cater to the lowest common denominator and practically ruined my desire to have any part of it. But not here. It is something wonderfully different." - frozenchrome

"Teamspeak doesn't make the tactics in DayZ any better. It just let's everyone share in the agony of waiting to connect." -Warlab

Proud Former member of the 19th Mechanized Infantry

Comment

Originally posted by Dredge View Post
                Just ask Tllyx about his Bounty Hunter Flip. I'm sure you might change your mind after his story LMAO :D
                Knowing Tllyx I am not surprised :) I just can't bring myself to RP at that level.

Comment

Hey, if I have to stare at a character running around all day I prefer to stare at some busty barbie instead of some big hairy dude.

Comment

And.. I love RP. In game and on the forums. If we're goin RP I suppose I'll have to roll a male character. Oh the pity.

Comment

Originally posted by Tllyx View Post
                      Hey, if I have to stare at a character running around all day I prefer to stare at some busty barbie instead of some big hairy dude.
                      I think that's one of the main reason, that I typically roll with female characters. I'd rather stair at a hot female avatar, vs a brawny guy character.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X