Early Access and Upcoming Beta Test Weekend

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early Access and Upcoming Beta Test Weekend

So the early access is a bit different than you would think. Also, this post makes note of another beta test weekend before launch. Possibly this weekend?

Via http://www.swtor.com/community/devtracker.php

Thanks for being understanding.

Yes, mistakes happen. Nothing has changed with how Early Game Access works; your amount of Early Game Access is based on when you redeem your pre-order code.

To pre-emptively answer the next question ("When will I get Early Game Access?"), every one will be informed before Early Game Access starts of which day they'll be allowed in. This will be determined, in part, by our upcoming Beta Test Weekend, which will help us definitively decide on the numbers we'll be allowing in on a day-by-day basis during Early Game Access.

Re: Early Access and Upcoming Beta Test Weekend

Yeah this weekend they are opening it up again. And for everyone that played last weekend their characters will still be there. They have said they are not wiping the servers. HUZAAH! We can keep questing :)

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

That's pretty awesome. Unfortunately, I have friends coming down this weekend from Michigan for bacon and beer festival. They're staying at my place for the 18th and the 19th.

Comment

I was planning on trying out a different class. I don't want to burn out on class I want to play.

"I was never much a fan to playing anything online without having to manage my own private server. The Internet Gaming community has evolved to cater to the lowest common denominator and practically ruined my desire to have any part of it. But not here. It is something wonderfully different." - frozenchrome

"Teamspeak doesn't make the tactics in DayZ any better. It just let's everyone share in the agony of waiting to connect." -Warlab

Proud Former member of the 19th Mechanized Infantry

Comment

A Bacon and Beer Festival would be a worthwhile weekend.

Former TG-21st
          Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

While it does sound awesome...I dont know if its above Star Wars awesome :)

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Originally posted by Dredge View Post
              While it does sound awesome...I dont know if its above Star Wars awesome :)
              It is definitely not. I'm being dragged to it.

Comment

Call out sick. Say you have cancer or something.

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

I have to work this weekend. Oh well. Release is right around the corner. I got test for 2 weeks already anyway. :)

- -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X