Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any TG'er interested in a weekend Beta invite?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any TG'er interested in a weekend Beta invite?

I just got a couple weekend beta invites for my preorder. How ever I don't need them since I'm already set for the next weekend test.

Considering anyone who signed up for beta before 11/11/11 should get an invite for the next weekend test automatically. Most people interested in SW:TOR shouldn't need them.

Oh and if your interested you need to redeem the code i'll pm you before 6pm cst 11/18/11.

"I was never much a fan to playing anything online without having to manage my own private server. The Internet Gaming community has evolved to cater to the lowest common denominator and practically ruined my desire to have any part of it. But not here. It is something wonderfully different." - frozenchrome

"Teamspeak doesn't make the tactics in DayZ any better. It just let's everyone share in the agony of waiting to connect." -Warlab

Proud Former member of the 19th Mechanized Infantry

Re: Any TG'er interested in a weekend Beta invite?

Update- I put the wrong time the code needs to be redeemed. It should be 11:59pm cst not 6pm.

"I was never much a fan to playing anything online without having to manage my own private server. The Internet Gaming community has evolved to cater to the lowest common denominator and practically ruined my desire to have any part of it. But not here. It is something wonderfully different." - frozenchrome

"Teamspeak doesn't make the tactics in DayZ any better. It just let's everyone share in the agony of waiting to connect." -Warlab

Comment

I will take one for the GF

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

I sent the PM Dredge.

I'm now out of beta codes.

Comment

If you still have one would love it. Thanks

Comment

If I come across any more you'll be at the top of the list.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X