Imperial Fleet Crafting Plans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imperial Fleet Crafting Plans

What are your plans for crafting? I want to make sure we've got all specs covered.

I plan on going Armstech, Scavenging and Treasure Hunting.

Here is a link that shows what crafting abilities go with what.
    http://www.swtorlevelingguide.com/wp...rew-Skills.jpg

If you'd like, PM it to me and I'll add it to:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...UFWQjZIMDNpM3c

Re: Imperial Fleet Crafting Plans

Since my main will be Sith Warrior - Marauder I will be going with Artifice, Archaeology and Treasure Hunting.

"I was never much a fan to playing anything online without having to manage my own private server. The Internet Gaming community has evolved to cater to the lowest common denominator and practically ruined my desire to have any part of it. But not here. It is something wonderfully different." - frozenchrome

"Teamspeak doesn't make the tactics in DayZ any better. It just let's everyone share in the agony of waiting to connect." -Warlab

Proud Former member of the 19th Mechanized Infantry

Comment

Well im going Bounty Hunter, Scavenging. beyond that I can fill what role we need
      Sarcoma.

Comment

As an imperial agent, I'll be going armstech, scavenging, and investigation...so basically I'll be crafting blasters, rifles, and sniper rifles.

Comment

After playing through this weekend beta, my personal opinion, it is best to take up slicing until 50. Farm lockboxes for money.

From what I've seen, you cannot craft better gear than you can find/buy at the given level.

Also, by spending money crafting early on, you will not be able to afford your speeder at level 25. Training costs 40k credits and the speeder costs around 8000 credits.

You -NEED- that speeder for Tatooine. The distances you have to run are much farther from Tatooine and on.

Comment

For my bounty hunter i will be doing armstech so if u need a weapon made come talk to me. Also will be doing salvaging for metals and items to make my weapons. And also invesigation missions to get the modify weapon mods. If u need a weapon made and u get me the parts, its free. If i have to get the parts, there will be a fee. Depending on the metals i need tob make it and if they are rare metals as well. Every fee will be differeent, but guild discounts will be added. Prolly do a 30% discount for guildies, thats if i run to get the parts.. lol

Sent from Droid

Comment

Originally posted by Vitamin187 View Post
              For my bounty hunter i will be doing armstech so if u need a weapon made come talk to me. Also will be doing salvaging for metals and items to make my weapons. And also invesigation missions to get the modify weapon mods. If u need a weapon made and u get me the parts, its free. If i have to get the parts, there will be a fee. Depending on the metals i need tob make it and if they are rare metals as well. Every fee will be differeent, but guild discounts will be added. Prolly do a 30% discount for guildies, thats if i run to get the parts.. lol

Sent from Droid
              Sweet, thanks!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...