Guild Names for TG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Names for TG

i believe Ristin was the one who thought of some cool names for the republic and imperial during the beta. but i would like to throw them names up to see what everyone else thinks of the guild names too...

Imperial Tactical Guard

Republic Tactical Guard

i know its up to the leaders on what the names should be, but was hoping we could have a discussion for the guild starters to see what would be some good guild names.

Re: Guild Names for TG

I'm fine with TG Imperial Fleet for the imperial guild.

Comment

I prefer to have TG by itself so everyone knows who we are in fact representing. Just my theory anyway.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

I do think having "Tactical Gamer" spelled out within the guild name is a good idea.

Possibly "Tactical Gamer IF"

Comment

Many years ago when I was playing WoW and was the leader for a different guild I kept running into people from Tactical Gamer. I was so intrigued by the name that I formed an alliance with them and eventually joined TG. The name spelled out will draw many people to it and will bring people in that are serious about team play.

My suggestions would be Imperial Tactical Gamer and Republic Tactical Gamer. *my two pennies*

Comment

I was in the TS channel when this was brought up the other night, and gathered that the current guild names are locked in.

I am in favor of the two guilds on opposing sides having names that mirror each other as I think that it would show the relationship and help avoid confusion for others who see them.

What I am not sure of (if the aforementioned situation regarding guild names being locked is true) is if there is any way that, if everyone even wanted to, we could somehow disband and reform new guilds and still keep whatever kind of footing the guilds may have established from being created earlier.

I am by no means well-informed on what advantages there are to having formed guilds earlier, or what the process that includes. Just though that I would make that hitch in the plan known.

Comment

I don't think we can disband and reform. We've been jumping through the hoops for months now following the steps set out by EA to make sure we have our correct adversaries and have our pre-orders completed and everything so we can get on the same servers. I think if we try to disband and reform we lose our place in line, so to speak.

Comment

That was my big concern. We would have to disband, remake, and have everyone rejoin. Links in other threads and PM's in other places I have sent out would be invalid. Plus I dont know what will happen to our sever placement.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Wait for launch and see if we can change names. The republic guild is simply named Tactical Gamer since at the time there was no imperial presence so it didn't cross my mind. They usually give you the ability to change the guild name later anyway.

- -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X