Last Beta Testing Round

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Beta Testing Round

I am kinda disappointed that the last round of testing invites were sent out and I didn't get an email. Actually I think bittersweet is more the word. I noticed last weekend while testing that I was feeling like I was spoiling the fun because I will be going through the quests all over again and it won't be a surprise.

Oh well... 2 weeks will go by pretty quickly.

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion"

Re: Last Beta Testing Round

Hmm, I didn't get one either...and I took part in the last two weekend tests. It might be a last minute thing where they ask you to join on Friday night and start playing on Saturday.

Comment

Nah their post is that they chose a small random set of testers to do final testing and that all invites have been already sent.

So far seeing a mix bag of people responding that they got an invite. Some people were regular testers and some were just weekend testers and some even said they missed the past two weekends of testing.

Comment

Ahhh, well then I wouldn't worry about it, haha. I agree with you about spoiling the game for launch. I started thinking the same thing, and I'm kind of glad I won't be playing it until release.

Comment

One round of beta is enough for me. I don't want to see too much more, gotta keep some mystery for that first week of play after go live.
          Sarcoma.

Comment

Don't worry ashen you can do alternate storylines!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

- -

Comment

That sounds like a grand idea. The EMPIRE does have 4 classes.
              Sarcoma.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X