The Time Has Come

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Time Has Come

Servers are down, game is a few hours from being "live". This will be a day long remembered. We have seen the end of the betas and will soon see the end of the republic. See you all in game!!!

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Re: The Time Has Come

We will never be defeated by Imps!

(Imps is actually used in quest dialogue sometimes when talking about Imperials; I thought it was quite funny)
    Viking

Comment

Really? Cause for Imperial quests they throw out words like Nancy-boy, weak, smelly, and cross eyed. :)

Can't wait till we can actually get some good guild vs guild stuff going on. I'm thinking meeting up on open world PvP zones and just having a good old fashioned fight. Settle it the old Navy way. First guy to die loses. (name the movie)

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Alright I tried to get a few hours of sleep during downtime but I'm too pumped...one hour left, let the Sith show begin.

Comment

Originally posted by Dredge View Post
          Settle it the old Navy way. First guy to die loses. (name the movie)
          Hot shots part deux, the president fighting saddam with fire pokers

this is all I have to add to this thread

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
          So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

But Dredge, who will be the Commander on our BF3 servers? :icon9:

:icon_frow
            |RIP| Counter=Ops 12.09.09 : Marine - Squadmate - Friend
            sigpic

Comment

bump... I didnt want to derail the Imp recruitment thread... but in reply to Xmaster's question ..

Originally posted by Xmaster View Post
              So just out of curiosity. Any of you guys still play?

The Emperor was defeated by a valiant Master Jedi and his trusty droid companion, the Empire is loosing ground in the war for the galaxy and the Republic is slowly growing strength!

Actually it is the other way around, on the server we are playing on, the dirt Imps have us out numbered 2-3:1 any given day. There are still a hand full of us Republican players playing daily, I dont see many Imps on TS, except for Scatter.

The good news, many of us have lower level alts that we are leveling, so if any one out there is interested in getting the game, but think that they may be too late as everyone is already leveled up, now is the time to join the Republic forces, as we need a few hundred people to even up the teams. It would be awesome if we could get a couple hundred TGers to join the fight against the dirty Imps.:row1_7:

AND UnDead is giving out signing bonuses to any new Rep recruit!! (he has nothing better to do with his huge pile of credits :icon6:, his slave girl caught some STD from rolling around in them so he had to put a stop to that practice)
              theeANGELofDEATH(Steam/Origin)
              E Pluribus Unum
              Sarcasm is just another free service I offer
              Si vis pacem, para bellum .. Molon Labe

Comment

;)

Comment

I just started a republic alt. Where is my signing bonus and cake?
                  Sarcoma.

Comment

Are there more players on the republic side? (TG wise)
                    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? -- Who will watch the watchmen??

Comment

26 including several alts.

Comment

I may have to switch sides. I am really getting bored being the only one online..
                        Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? -- Who will watch the watchmen??

Comment

Anyone is welcome aboard. Just join us in TS, make a character and ask for a invite to the guild.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X