Teamspeak problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teamspeak problem

When I am in game, my keybind (or any keybind) for TS does not work. I am running dual screens, and if I mouse over the second monitor it(TS) works, but I can not talk and be in game at the same time. At the same time, because I am not used to NOT using my mouse to move about, I keep pulling myself out of game when I drag my mouse to the second monitor and click there. :row__634:

Anyone have this problem? or know a fix for it. Scattershot told me that if I put it in full windowed mode it should work better, at least then it is not putting me in the "paused/loading screen" when I click back on monitor one. . . and sometimes the keybind gets stuck open mic. I am using the middle mouse button for PTT, and tried every other combination, including 2 keys at once, none work.
    theeANGELofDEATH(Steam/Origin)
    E Pluribus Unum
    Sarcasm is just another free service I offer
    Si vis pacem, para bellum .. Molon Labe

Re: Teamspeak problem

Not that this is always the best solution but if on Vista or Windows 7 force the game client to run with administrative privileges. Also make sure that your speakers and mic are not setup to be completely exclusive (See screenshot). Hopefully in the future SWTOR will be more friendly and possibly have a borderless mode.

sigpic

Comment

Thanks, good idea... yet didnt work. :/
      E Pluribus Unum

Comment

I was wrong, running TS as Admin does fix it...

I have always started it in my task bar. I put a shortcut on the desktop and right-clicked it to run as admin, and solved the TS problem... now if I could just stop dragging the cursor over there during a firefight. :/
        E Pluribus Unum

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed