Comparing Items for companions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comparing Items for companions

Hey guys, thought this might help. I did a thread search and didn't find anything, so i hope I'm not being redundent. I found this online, but haven't had a chance to try it as the servers are down. Hope it works; comparing all items to Only those I had equiped was SO Annoying!

1) Preferences - User Interface - Enable Companion Comparative Tooltips (note, if your companion has nothing in that slot, nothing shows for them. this can be an issue at low levels as it makes it look like it isn't working. when i have the companion tab open, this shows the companion; when i have just my character open, it show comparisons for us both)

2) Preferences - User Interface - Quickbars - Enable Bottom Center Quickslot/Right Clickslot/Left Clickslot
    Dirt013

Re: Comparing Items for companions

Thank goodness you found this. I have been so annoyed about not being able to compare companion armor easily.
    Viking

Comment

That option should be on by default, in my opinion. Sure does make it easier to compare. Now, if they'd only add comparing mods/armoring etc from your slotted items.

Comment

Ugh! Thank you for this! I was so confused as to why my companion items would only compare to my own. It was so frustrating, because we couldn't use each other's items, and I was wondering why it was doing that. Thanks!

Comment

Yes, thank you!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse