Lorelei's Mini-Guide

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lorelei's Mini-Guide

Hey guys. So I'm making a website with some information I thought would be useful. It's presently still in it's baby phases so the only things to see are a few of the class pages, but have a look and let me know what information you might like to see up for easy quick referencing. :)

Re: Lorelei's Mini-Guide

Update: I've got most of what's up done... just doing some image tweaking....

Comment

It's looking pretty good.

"I was never much a fan to playing anything online without having to manage my own private server. The Internet Gaming community has evolved to cater to the lowest common denominator and practically ruined my desire to have any part of it. But not here. It is something wonderfully different." - frozenchrome

"Teamspeak doesn't make the tactics in DayZ any better. It just let's everyone share in the agony of waiting to connect." -Warlab

Proud Former member of the 19th Mechanized Infantry

Comment

Looks fantastic. For an absolute noob, like myself, some great info there.
        fignut

Comment

I'm still kicking around ideas for other information to post. Was thinking about putting world boss locations and info... maybe a quick rundown about attributes (Aim, Endurance, etc etc etc).... not sure what else to put up otherwise.....

Comment

A run down of the attributes would be a neat addition.

Comment

Id add what attribute would be good to work on for every class. What would be their prim and 2ndary stats and why, for example, Imperial Agent - cunning: increases range and tech damage. And also add how the other attributes may effect them or not. Strength: helps with melee attacks, but not a concern for agents. Aim: not necessary for agents. Only good for bounty hunters.

Comment

When I get around to working on it again, I'll def add that. Thanks for the input. :)

Comment

here is some more info for sniper class....

Marksmanship – heavily relies on cover mechanics and improves long range damage attacks
                  Engineering – focuses on damage dealing using probes and droids
                  Lethality – improves DoT abilities (toxins) and AoE damage.

Accuracy: Increases hit rate and armor penetration
                  Alacrity: Reduces activation/channeling time for abilities
                  Power: Increases damage
                  Critical rating: The chance to deal 150% of the used ability’s damage
                  Surge: Increases critical strike power (in other words increases the 150% damage that you deal when you crit) and it obviously becomes more significant once you have an acceptable Critical rating

also snipers should work on stats in this order -
                  Cunning > Power > Critical rating/Surge > Accuracy > Alacrity

good marks rotation for strong mobs...
                  Laze Target – Shatter Shot – Snipe & Followthrough – Ambush – Snipe – Snipe – Followthrough – Snipe – Series of Shots – Takedown

good marks rotation for long duration attacks & elites....
                  Laze Target – Explosive Probe – Shatter Shot – Snipe – Followthrough – Ambush – Rifle Shot – Rifle Shot – Snipe – Followthrough – Shield Probe – Evasion – Snipe – Followthrough – Ambush – Rifle Shot – Rifle Shot – Takedown

Comment

That's some sexy webcoding right there.

Pepper

"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." David Hackworth

Comment

Alright.... I need some assistance now. I'm working on adding datacron locations. I have not been to nearly enough of of them to have decent input, so I've been be-bopping around the web for info. However... the web peoples are not agreeing with each other on locations and buffs. So.... what I need from you.... screenshots, locations, and buff infos for any and all datacrons you may come across. I will attempt to confirm all info.... thanks guys. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Vitamin187 View Post
                        here is some more info for sniper class....

Marksmanship – heavily relies on cover mechanics and improves long range damage attacks
                        Engineering – focuses on damage dealing using probes and droids
                        Lethality – improves DoT abilities (toxins) and AoE damage.

Accuracy: Increases hit rate and armor penetration
                        Alacrity: Reduces activation/channeling time for abilities
                        Power: Increases damage
                        Critical rating: The chance to deal 150% of the used ability’s damage
                        Surge: Increases critical strike power (in other words increases the 150% damage that you deal when you crit) and it obviously becomes more significant once you have an acceptable Critical rating

also snipers should work on stats in this order -
                        Cunning > Power > Critical rating/Surge > Accuracy > Alacrity

good marks rotation for strong mobs...
                        Laze Target – Shatter Shot – Snipe & Followthrough – Ambush – Snipe – Snipe – Followthrough – Snipe – Series of Shots – Takedown

good marks rotation for long duration attacks & elites....
                        Laze Target – Explosive Probe – Shatter Shot – Snipe – Followthrough – Ambush – Rifle Shot – Rifle Shot – Snipe – Followthrough – Shield Probe – Evasion – Snipe – Followthrough – Ambush – Rifle Shot – Rifle Shot – Takedown
                        Thanks for the info. As soon as I get the 'basics' up I'll be dine tuning and this will def help!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X