Grouping Up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grouping Up

Seems like TG has a pretty good SW:TOR presence. How are you guys handling grouping up together? Is it adhoc based on who is online at any point in time and if so, do different levels on your characters get in the way?

Bernout

|TG-MD6|

Re: Grouping Up

Right now most are grouping because they are on the same planet. Helping with questing and what not. There are also a few grouping up for warzones. We pretty much group up based on what everyone is doing and/or what they want to try and do.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

I found grouping all the time, to be impossible as far as PVE goes. It looks like you can do missions together within seven levels of each other. After a month of playing, I just hit social rank II last night, heh. The grouping aspect is fun, when you can get it going, but most people are still only interested in grouping for Heroics 2+/4's and Flashpoints. I leveled most of the game, by myself with my companion. I think a lot of this happens, due to someone wants to stay on longer, than the other person in the group, and they end up advancing further, into new territory, and don't want to come back.

Comment

Ok. Thanks for the responses guys.

I asked because I used the approach for WAR where a group of us (6) levelled up a character by playing together one or two nights a week. Looks like I'll need to do the same for this game.

Bernout

|TG-MD6|

Comment

Originally posted by Dredge View Post
          Right now most are grouping because they are on the same planet. Helping with questing and what not. There are also a few grouping up for warzones. We pretty much group up based on what everyone is doing and/or what they want to try and do.
          Speaking of grouping up to help each other out, I could use a hand finishing Hadra's Defeat on Kaas. I picked up all 25 relics, but I need to defeat the boss. I was grouped with 3 others last night trying to get it done, but we couldn't succeed. That was mainly due to the fact that a couple of the players had no clue what they were doing and refused to put our group strategy into action.

"OK, we need to focus down the commander. He's the one on the left, ignore the initiates and get him finished off first."

*Sith Warrior goes flying off toward the initiate on the far right*

*NCD facepalms*

If anyone is on Kaas or is near it, I'd love to just run in real quick and get it done.

Comment

I can help you out Chin. Tomorrow evening good for you?

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Originally posted by Dredge View Post
              I can help you out Chin. Tomorrow evening good for you?
              Yeah man, I think that should work. I'll look for you on Steam or just find you in game. Thanks!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X