Guild member tags

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild member tags

Hey, what happened to our TGIF guild page on swtor.com? I keep getting an error when I try to visit it. Anyway, since not all of our guild members are using gamertags in-game that match their forum names, I thought it would be helpful if everyone post their in-game tags so we can associate people with forum personas. As this thread is updated, I'll keep a running list at the top here. If this info is already available somewhere, feel free to just point me in that direction, haha.

(TG Forum Name - TOR Tag)

NoChinDeluxe - Noch'n

Re: Guild member tags

Bioware has removed all the guild stuff from the website, as they were only supporting it, pre-launch. In game, a Officer/Guildmaster, can set a "member note", by someone's name, this is how I did it, so I can identify forum names with in game names.But, I'm not sure if "member" level privileges in game can view the details section of the guild page.

Comment

Re: Guild member tags

If we can get an updated list on the forum the officers and I can transpose it in game. This way we can see at a glance whom is who.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X