Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [INFO] TG Imperial Fleet Recruitment

ALCON:

For anyone interested in joining, please post in here. I will contact you in game, and send an invite to the fleet. Looking for active members of all classes and levels. Also looking for officer candidates. (OFC to be approved by Dredge)

See you in game.

"Seether"
    Imperial Sniper, TG Imperial Fleet Recruitment Officer
    Last edited by Ignitionfactor; 01-27-2012, 09:04 AM.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? -- Who will watch the watchmen??

Re: TG Imperial Fleet Recruitment

Please give us the names of any alts as well. We have a few we need to get sorted. Also post up when you will be on so we can send all the invites.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

So just out of curiosity. Any of you guys still play?

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
      The BigC

Comment

Yes. So many games to play and only so much time to play them. Then I've also been kind of sick for past week or so.

"I was never much a fan to playing anything online without having to manage my own private server. The Internet Gaming community has evolved to cater to the lowest common denominator and practically ruined my desire to have any part of it. But not here. It is something wonderfully different." - frozenchrome

"Teamspeak doesn't make the tactics in DayZ any better. It just let's everyone share in the agony of waiting to connect." -Warlab

Proud Former member of the 19th Mechanized Infantry

Comment

Originally posted by Xmaster View Post
          So just out of curiosity. Any of you guys still play?
          Dont want to derail the dirt Imp recruiting thread, So I went here. :row1_7:
          theeANGELofDEATH(Steam/Origin)
          E Pluribus Unum
          Sarcasm is just another free service I offer
          Si vis pacem, para bellum .. Molon Labe

Comment

still here

Yes, a few of us are still on. Many times I'm the only one online, punctuated by scatter and a few others. I'd really like to see more people on to group up with.
            Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? -- Who will watch the watchmen??

Comment

I still play mostly Friday and Sat. I'm leveling slow, only 32 now and just landed on Alderon
              Sarcomas
              Sarcoma.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...