No announcement yet.

Republic: Crafting Skills

This is a sticky topic.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [INFO] Republic: Crafting Skills

Posr up what skills your doing and the level at time of writing. You can update later or ask me to update for you!

I am doing synthweaving with archaeology and underworld trading.

Synthweaving: 331
    archaeology: 400
    Underworld Trading: 200
    Last edited by Vulcan; 03-14-2012, 08:41 AM.

- -

I have just started an trooper in the republic side who will also be a crafters of some sort. Let me know why the guild needs.

Re: Republic: Crafting Skills

Cybertech: 400
      Scavenging: 400
      Underworld Trading: 400

Re: Republic: Crafting Skills

Theeangel , Jedi Sentinel lvl 50
        Armormech: 400 .. it leans toward heavy armor(tech & aim) & medium armor(+cunning)
        Underworld Trading: 400

Thee-Angel , Trooper Commando lvl 35... Plan to drop Slicing for Biochem and Scavenging for Diplomacy once leveled
        Bioanalysis: 400
        Slicing: 320~

Zekk-Qwon , Jedi Guardian lvl 20 ... plan to drop Slicing for Diplomacy to support Biochem
        Archeology: 160~
        Scavenging: 180~
        Slicing: 160~

Angelina , Consular Sage lvl <10... Plan on going Synthweaving here
        Archeology: ~
        Bioanalysis: ~
        Slicing: ~

... I like to take on the gathering skills at lower levels to just gather all the materials possible. This extreme hording allowed me to level up Armormech in 2 days(not play time) after I hit level 50... Then again I did have 5 companions crafting at all times and burned through several hundred pieces of materials. I had it up to ~150 in the first couple hours, by the time I went to bed the first day I already had it up to ~270. I started the character off with Archeo/Scav/Slicing which also let me work the market place like I am Macy's, more like Old Navy (huge stockpiles of the same materials other sellers have + highly overly priced materials = high profits and my first 2 million credits without crafting anything)

Besides, Slicing lets you pick up all those boxes of money that they leave laying around on every planet!
        Last edited by ANGELofDEATH; 02-09-2012, 01:29 PM.
        E Pluribus Unum
        Sarcasm is just another free service I offer
        Si vis pacem, para bellum .. Molon Labe

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed