Does anyone still play?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone still play?

I'm looking for someone to play with. If anyone still hangs around this game.

Re: Does anyone still play?

What server are you on? I'm on Begeren Colony (have been since launch) and I don't play as much as I used to, but mostly that's because I don't have anyone to play with.

I get on once or twice a month now.

Comment

I still play daily, on Prophecy of the Five, east coast PvP server. OGMogul and myself are council members of a very large active social/PvE Republic guild, there are a few people who PvP a lot, I dont, ever. I pretty much run raids and flashpoints daily.

We do have a Imp sister guild going, but it is mostly populated by alts, although there are quite a few people who play their imps to do dailies and raid .. Gemann (also in guild) still plays a bit .. Flipmode has gone to the darkside, so we wont talk about him :)

If you want to reroll to PotF, and get into guild, PM me here, and I will give you more info ... or you can wait til they finally get server transfers out there.
      theeANGELofDEATH(Steam/Origin)
      E Pluribus Unum
      Sarcasm is just another free service I offer
      Si vis pacem, para bellum .. Molon Labe

Comment

Large, active guild that a some TG guys like... you guys looking to play in Wildstar?
        Viking

Comment

I'll be looking to play anywhere.
          I just get bored running around by myself and with my companion.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X