Playing/replaying kotor?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing/replaying kotor?

Let's hear what you guys like and dislike about the kotor game and what sort of story telling out of it helps give some background to things we hear in sw: tor.

- -

Re: Playing/replaying kotor?

I am currently playing KOTOR for the first time. I fricking love it. Planets are diverse, role-playing is deep (I feel that you can make a difference based on choices). Although playing as a good Jedi is a bit complicated because I am trying to do the right thing but its not easy to determine what constitutes "good".

Comment

Re: Playing/replaying kotor?

UPDATE: On Korriban, where I have to kill two terentateks, everytime I kill one, the game crashes, always as soon as the smoke starts going from the monster's body. In my haste to reinstall the game, I accidentally deleted my savegames....I am very sad now.

This also happened when I wanted to kill the terentatek to save the outcast Sith Academy students, but I was able to bypass that area. This area I can't, so I am stuck.

I run Windows Vista 64 bit Ultimate on my laptop and that is probably the culprit...I will probably start replaying sometime next week as a Dark side character...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X