Clan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clan

So is Tactical Gamer going to have a clan in TOR? Or just more a loose collaboration of players? I'd be interested in either.
    "Mess with the best, Die like the Rest"

Re: Clan

I definitely plan on getting this game and would be interested in joining a clan

Comment

I should be getting it!

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
      The BigC

Comment

I ask mainly because I to plan on getting this game (have been active on the Official TOR forums since day 1) and have recently been invited by some friends to join their future clan in TOR but if Tactical Gamer is going to have a clan I wouldn't know which to join. theknightsoftheenclave.webs , That's the current clan web page, were still small and the page is under construction but if Tactical Gamer is going to have a clan perhaps I could get them to join. Or if Tactical Gamer isn't going to have a clan some of you could join us.
        "Mess with the best, Die like the Rest"

Comment

What needs to happen is someone needs to step up and lead it...WAR didn't work out at all for getting a TG group going. I greatly look forward to this game!

Comment

I'm still holding my breath to what we do here. I know the last couple of mmo TG looked into didn't turn out too good.

Comment

It should be interesting.... as I am sure we'll need two. One for those of us that will follow the Republic and one for those that will follow the Sith.

Comment

In MMO's these are called guilds typically. Clan is associated with FPS games that include very competitive and highly elite groups of people which is not what TG endorses. So to answer you question about clans, no there won't be TG Clans.

There will be TG groupings though in whatever form they call it in swtor (i.e. guilds)

- -

Comment

Who here is gonna step up and be the TG-SW:TOR Czar?
                  Who's gonna lead this motley rabble?
                  -And-
                  Are we gonna roll as Sith? (reputation building could be fun), or humdrum Jedi?
                  Sith could be fun because we could quickly become notorious, always opting for the most ruthless, brutal choices; rolling in a tight squad, evil as Hell-our reputation preceding us.
                  Just wondering.
                  Windows 7 rc (64 bit)
                  Intel QuadCore 9650 3.0Ghz (Yorkfield) running at 3.6Ghz
                  Nvidia GTX 285
                  Creative Xfi pro gamer
                  8 gig Corsair xms2 extreme DDR2 8500

Comment

As you may or may not have read, I'm handling all MMO affairs and particularly will be handling swtor. I doubt there will be a single guild in swtor but we will see. TG allows for all forms of gameplay so anyone who wants to play any side will be able to play at TG and those who want to play together will be able to do that too without disrupting other types of play here at TG.

- -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X